I relaced blower resistor @ harness in truck (GM service bullitin E105082) due to melted wires. since installing, the vent selector switch does not work. I thought I was carefull to match up wires from old harness to new. Any ideas as to what would cause this? It fixed the fan speed problem I was having, but now I have no control over vent selection.
Why vent control not working on 2005 Chevrolet Express 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Express 1500 Questions
- My question is if changed the crank sensor it should start with no problem right
- Sometimes,In drive van is very slow. Only 1n2 does it move. It's ok high speeds
- jump out low pressure on AC
- What more can I try before thinking its the VCM OR PCM OR whatever its called?
- I had a spark plugs/wirier/tuneup yesterday and now my horn is not working. What could be the problem?