1 side all worn the other 90% okay. At the same time no problem with the right rear pads other than a slight angled wear on both sides. Changed pads and within 2 years needed replacement again. Rear pads need replacing twice for every one time in front. currently at 60k km.
Why uneven wear left rear brake pads only? on 2009 Toyota Matrix
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Matrix Questions
- Engine light on code is P0907 what is the fix and how much?
- how to find out if key ignition is bad?
- My drivers side front well is wet in the middle when I pull up the removable mat
- How can I know if my rotors are bad from old brakes?
- My wheel want to stay the left side only, I just want to fix it and advice me a good place please