Started out would be driving & would be like thru it in neutral, could punch it & would down shift & grab then do same. Had transmission rebuilt, new torque converter. After got back , Wouldn't shift into overdrive then couple times same as before like thru in neutral.
Why transmission won't up shift? on 1999 Dodge Durango
Asked by for the 1999 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- When im driving 70 mph on the freeway my car is hard to keep straight it wants
- Where can I get a fuel filter for my car.I have the old sock out of the pump
- Can the drivers seat be changed out with the front passenger seat?
- My service 4 wheel drive light is on and it want go into 4wd.
- LEAKING FREON BUT CAN'T FIND WHERE EXACTLY IT'S BEEN LEAKING FROM
1999 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,280 - 1,672) in Ishpeming, MI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($111 - 182) in Elizabethton, TN
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($89 - 142) in Hyrum, UT
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Chattanooga, TN
- Engine Oil Pressure Sensor/Switch Replacement ($59 - 197) in Vesta, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($300 - 343) in Albemarle, NC