Started out would be driving & would be like thru it in neutral, could punch it & would down shift & grab then do same. Had transmission rebuilt, new torque converter. After got back , Wouldn't shift into overdrive then couple times same as before like thru in neutral.
Why transmission won't up shift? on 1999 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move
1999 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($51 - 103) in Ishpeming, MI
- 84,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Elizabethton, TN
- 138,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Hyrum, UT
- 48,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Chattanooga, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($127 - 218) in Vesta, MN
- Brake Pads Replacement ($133 - 220) in Albemarle, NC