when i repared the airconditioning the light started flashing, i changed the feetpump and the problem still
why the service engine light is flashing ? on 2008 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Want start and back firedand exploded muffler
- Car is idling at 3000 and over will stall out when driving.
- My break lights will not turn off and I do not know why.
- replaced battery,alternator,belts3?dualtuochscreendvd10"spkback up camera recent
- what isthis different beeping im hearing,never herd it before,high pitch on 4 ev
2008 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Culbertson, MT
- Add Front Engine Seals ($96 - 127) in Athol, MA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($644 - 1,486) in Bloomfield, KY
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($160 - 208) in Dothan, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($456 - 518) in Grand Prairie, TX
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($412 - 544) in Von Ormy, TX