THE DRIVER SIDE WON'T UNLOCK OR LOCK WHEN I USE MY KEY OR WHEN I LOCK/UNLOCK FROM THE INSIDE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT COULD BE CAUSING THAT AND HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO FIX IT.
WHY THE DRIVER SIDE DOOR WON'T UNLOCK AT ALL? on 2007 Scion tC
This week's top 10
Recent Scion tC Questions
- Will adding a cold air intake affect my warrenty?
- Can I still get parts for this car? Its been discontinued!
- How do I manage rollback?
- A/c is not blowing cold air. compressor wont come on.
- Had brake light came on while driving. Went to R&M auto repair. Replaced rear brakes. Brake light went away, but now when I brake the steering wheel shakes. Verified repair shop and they did a horrible job.