THE DRIVER SIDE WON'T UNLOCK OR LOCK WHEN I USE MY KEY OR WHEN I LOCK/UNLOCK FROM THE INSIDE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT COULD BE CAUSING THAT AND HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO FIX IT.
WHY THE DRIVER SIDE DOOR WON'T UNLOCK AT ALL? on 2007 Scion tC
This week's top 10
Recent Scion tC Questions
- Had brake light came on while driving. Went to R&M auto repair. Replaced rear brakes. Brake light went away, but now when I brake the steering wheel shakes. Verified repair shop and they did a horrible job.
- why does one of my front rotors have so much play like is loose
- My question is does both fan has to work to cool down the engine or just the left(driver) side has to work?and when the AC is on the right(passenger) side works?
- I'm having a problem with my check engine light staying on.is there a recall
- How can I tell if the problem is the heater core or the water pump?