car has 330 thousand miles with lots of new parts.Runs fine,smooth on high speed.but stumbles/trying to die when stopped on drive.Where is the MAF on those cars located?
Why the car Stumbles/like want to die on the stop sign? on 1994 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +