car has 330 thousand miles with lots of new parts.Runs fine,smooth on high speed.but stumbles/trying to die when stopped on drive.Where is the MAF on those cars located?
Why the car Stumbles/like want to die on the stop sign? on 1994 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?