The AC Compressor only comes on when the controls are on high. Tried 3 different resistors still same result. I even replaced the controls nothings changed, it only works on high.
Why the AC compressor turns off on lower fan speeds on 1990 Nissan 300ZX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 300ZX Questions
- Fire bomb out of left muffler !!! Help !!
- My car starts easily & runs for 20 to 30 seconds then idles poorly & stalls.
- I have no spark
- How can I get my 300 up and running again?
- Check engine light comes on intermittently pulled codes, code 51 I think it's injectors, light is on now but runs smooth for a while,
1990 Nissan 300ZX Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($643 - 864) in Pleasant Plains, IL
- Steering Rack Replacement ($700 - 1,546) in Clarks Mills, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($67 - 117) in Floydada, TX
- 135,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Mount Olivet, KY
- Spark Plugs Replacement ($158 - 186) in Perris, CA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($177 - 222) in Davis Station, SC