IT DID THIS A COUPLE OF TIMES BUT IT WOULD ALWAYS WORK AFTER PUSHING THE BRAKE A FEW TIMES, BUT NOW IT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. I UNPLUG SOMETHING UNDER THE DASH (AVICE FROM A DEALER) AND I CAN GET IT OUT OF PARK. ALL THE LIGHTS WORK FINE BUT THE TRAILER BRAKES FOR MY CAMPER DO NOT WORK. WHAT DO I REPLACE AND WHERE IS IT.
WHY STUCK IN PARK EVEN AFTER PRESSING BRAKE. on 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.