IT DID THIS A COUPLE OF TIMES BUT IT WOULD ALWAYS WORK AFTER PUSHING THE BRAKE A FEW TIMES, BUT NOW IT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. I UNPLUG SOMETHING UNDER THE DASH (AVICE FROM A DEALER) AND I CAN GET IT OUT OF PARK. ALL THE LIGHTS WORK FINE BUT THE TRAILER BRAKES FOR MY CAMPER DO NOT WORK. WHAT DO I REPLACE AND WHERE IS IT.
WHY STUCK IN PARK EVEN AFTER PRESSING BRAKE. on 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
Asked by for the 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
- What can I do to make my speedometer sensor work
2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($155 - $196) in Mica, WA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($386 - $932) in Spring Dale, WV
- EGR Valve Replacement ($136 - $166) in Emden, IL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($76 - $145) in Forest Hills, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($502 - $1,422) in Fort Leonard Wood, MO
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($449 - $731) in Rio Blanco, PR