I can pump the brakes up with engine off and the brakes work for about ten time then will go to the floor again.
Why sometimes the brakes will work fine, and sometimes go almost to the floor.
on 1998 Mazda B2500
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2500 Questions
- Stalled while 40mph won't start I can hear pump come on now what do I ck now?
- Does my vehicle have a cabin air flow filter?
- Engine has no power. Find myself going 50 downhill and 25 uphill. shakes at 65.
- hi, it starts with holding the gas pedal and runs but when letting off the gas it cuts off? any ideals?
- Truck won't start.
1998 Mazda B2500 Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Boca Raton, FL
- Brake Pad Replacement ($148 - 235) in Kylertown, PA
- 110,000 Mile Service ($239 - 356) in Canyon, MN
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Steens, MS
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Putnam, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($286 - 329) in Cheshire, CT