when applying brake pedal brake lights will not work and car will not go in gear. what part may not be working.
why shifter will not let car go in gear when appling brake pedal. on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
- Would a timing belt needing to be replaced cause my 2002vw jetta not to start
2000 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Shermans Dale, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($440 - 648) in Pfafftown, NC
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($188 - 256) in Wishek, ND
- 135,000 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Burnham, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($17 - 45) in North Branford, CT
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Cade, LA