Seems to start to engage, but then don't.
Why reverse don't engage when selected. on 1992 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1992 Buick Century Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Blackwater, VA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Barnesville, MD
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($194 - 253) in Williams Bay, WI
- Starter Replacement ($327 - 540) in Patterson, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($950 - 1,016) in Highgate Springs, VT
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($495 - 781) in Monarch, MT