A/C unit is new. Front A/C is on max cold, but rear air blowes colder air. Please help.
Why rear a/c blows colder than front a/c. a/c unit is new. on 1999 GMC Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
- I just had my axle housing R&R, used rear end replaced and my axle came apart what would cause this?
1999 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($227 - 474) in Dalzell, IL
- 50,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Pickens, MS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($493 - 1,104) in South Carver, MA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($87 - 117) in Barnhart, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($158 - 197) in New Brighton, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($635 - 760) in Marcell, MN