have only one key entry. no remote. how can i get in if the door will not open
why only one key entry on 2009 Hyundai Tucson
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tucson Questions
- my brake pedal keeps going low changed the master cylinder and the brake booster
- How much will it cost to get the gear shift fixed when it keeps getting stuck
- Just started using the AC in my2015 and it smells like manure, bad. I bought the car in October 2015 and I know the car sat on the lot since November 2014.
- cost to replace driver door.
- My Tucson ix had a sudden escape of oil, it presents overpressure and is deforming the oil filter when accelerated. The oil pump was changed and still presents high pressure. What could it be?