This northstar engine is great engine, but design flaws allow it to leak oil from bottom of engine, and slowly becomes worse as mileage increases. This is GM fault and bad design.
Why oil leaks from 94-2005 Cadillacs Northstar engines?
Why not class action? on 2005 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
2005 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Gabriel, LA
- Radiator Replacement ($489 - 694) in Sand Coulee, MT
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($258 - 560) in Montville, NJ
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Cedar, MI
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Waters, MI
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($278 - 325) in Stilesville, IN