This northstar engine is great engine, but design flaws allow it to leak oil from bottom of engine, and slowly becomes worse as mileage increases. This is GM fault and bad design.
Why oil leaks from 94-2005 Cadillacs Northstar engines?
Why not class action? on 2005 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
2005 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($221 - 438) in Saint Gabriel, LA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($664 - 854) in Sand Coulee, MT
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Montville, NJ
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cedar, MI
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($70 - 83) in Waters, MI
- Timing Chain Tensioner Replacement ($306 - 400) in Stilesville, IN