This northstar engine is great engine, but design flaws allow it to leak oil from bottom of engine, and slowly becomes worse as mileage increases. This is GM fault and bad design.
Why oil leaks from 94-2005 Cadillacs Northstar engines?
Why not class action? on 2005 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986