Was driving 2008 Spectra5 (79k miles) when car stalled, lost power, electric, brakes, everything. Check engine light came on. I pulled to side and restarted. Now everything is fine. Mechanic checked computer, but no codes registered. What is this?
Why no computer code for 2008 Kia Spectra that stalled? What happened? on 2008 Kia Spectra
Asked by for the 2008 Kia Spectra
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- What could be the main cause for my kia to overheat still?
- My car is blowing hot air inside. I don't have the heater on. Now 121 trouble co
- yesterday while driving my dash lights for battery and break came on .
- When I have my lights on my car wont go into drive why is that
- I am only waiting for the catalyst to reset in my car and I have driven 1,200 mi
2008 Kia Spectra Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($60 - $80) in Pedro, OH
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($242 - $277) in Bergton, VA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($105 - $139) in Waco, GA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($164 - $215) in Yale, OK
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($63 - $81) in Tolu, KY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($49 - $56) in Upper Tract, WV