I've change the filter the pump is good new relay and I'm getting fire and good flow but it wont start I was squirting gas into the throttle and it would start but now that's not even working
Why my truck sometimes wont start when it gets hot it will turn over but wont start on 1991 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1991 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($316 - 510) in Trimble, OH
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($195 - 257) in Chandler, OK
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dollar Bay, MI
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($70 - 116) in Delmar, IA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 30) in Fairplay, CO
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($102 - 122) in Pottersville, MO