my truck runs fine in cool weather ,it sometimes idles high for a minute when its ideling
Why my S10 is loosing power in hot weather with no A/C on on 2002 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
2002 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Evansville, AR
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($227 - 654) in Southington, OH
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($387 - 649) in Pattonville, TX
- Heater Hose Replacement ($151 - 221) in Caledonia, MS
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($170 - 204) in Ringtown, PA
- Trans Fluid & Filter Replacement ($148 - 176) in Hawkins, TX