i just bought this truck and dont know much about this type of cars.recently i have notice that is comsuming a lot of gas.is this because its lower the back side??
why my rover disco. rear suspencion doesn't go up? its not level when is on.
on 2000 Land Rover Discovery
ANSWER by bestmechanic of E2 Services Land Rover and MINI Cooper Specialists ,
June 13, 2012
very costly to repair this out dated system. look into replaceing with coil conversion kit
- 2000 Land Rover Discovery Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Land Rover Discovery Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Land Rover Discovery Problems(16)
- 2000 Land Rover Discovery Repair Estimates
- 2000 Land Rover Discovery Q&A(21)
- 2000 Land Rover Discovery Recalls(10)
- 2000 Land Rover Discovery Shops
- 2000 Land Rover Discovery Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Land Rover Discovery Questions
- Price of position monitoring switch? What causes this to go bad?
- No crank or motor won't turn over at all. Where do I start? Starter? electrical?
- How to change the front driver side oxygen sensor on my discovery?
- Front sunroof has quit working.
- I have 3 warning lights on, the brake light, hill descent light, and traction.
2000 Land Rover Discovery Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($283 - 1,679) in Chatham, VA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oak Grove, LA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bridgton, ME
- 37,500 Mile Service ($159 - 212) in Lytle Creek, CA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,265 - 5,210) in Kingwood, TX
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($114 - 145) in Ethel, WV