slow or fast running it feel like my rear going the other way when making a turn,especially on the freeway wide turn. more worse if the road is wet & windy ,to slippery to drive it like my tires are glidding not gripping the road.also lm losing power ,acceleration after making a turn and uphill to slow........
why my right rear end tire skidding when turning ? (poor handling) on 2004 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Want start and back firedand exploded muffler
- Car is idling at 3000 and over will stall out when driving.
- My break lights will not turn off and I do not know why.
- replaced battery,alternator,belts3?dualtuochscreendvd10"spkback up camera recent
- what isthis different beeping im hearing,never herd it before,high pitch on 4 ev
2004 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($442 - 594) in Young, AZ
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($67 - 117) in Green Village, NJ
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Joiner, AR
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Eighty Four, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($300 - 362) in Salem, NM
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($485 - 562) in Teller, AK