JUST HAD THE FUEL PUMP REPLACED AND THE FUEL GAGE IS ONLY READING HALF FULL WHEN IN FACT THE CAR IS FULL OF GAS. NOT UNDERSTANDING WHY THIS IS HAPPENING. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME???
WHY MY FUEL GAGE IS ONLY READING HALF FULL. BUT THE CAR IS FULL OF FUEL? on 2001 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- What would cause my A/C to only fail when idling or at a stop ?
- I live in Southeast Missouri trying to find the cost to replace a head gasket
- My whole electrical panel doesn't work. What B will if cost to repair or replace
- Front passenger seat stuck in forward position. Easiest step by step guide on tr
- Car won't start does nothing when I turn key. The gear shifter has no tension.