It happens every time I drive the car. By the way, it is a 1989 Buick Regal not a 1990. When I do accelerate, the steering wheel will not budge and it is hard to press the brakes. I have no idea what the problem is, can you please help me?
Why my car turns off when I accelerate in it? on 1990 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1990 Buick Regal Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($243 - 818) in Briarcliff Manor, NY
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($242 - 421) in Rogers, ND
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($353 - 586) in Stringtown, OK
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($286 - 714) in Baton Rouge, LA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($61 - 78) in Tensed, ID
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($113 - 131) in Caspian, MI