When drivin my car once it goes to 2 rpm's than it will rev to 3 4 5 until let go of speed. Sometimes it does shift the gears and when it does it does very smoothly. No engine light is on. How can i fix it . What is wrong? Bugs me cuz just bought a year ago
Why my car revs out when i hit 2 on rpm. on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2000 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($765 - 1,351) in Shermans Dale, PA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($334 - 471) in Pfafftown, NC
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($358 - 495) in Wishek, ND
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Burnham, PA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in North Branford, CT
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($429 - 501) in Cade, LA