My Dodge was not working at all when starting it lights and all are working but will not start it would not kick nothing first I was told its the battery so I removed it had it tested and its fine so we took the starter out and noticed a wire was cut so it was fixed closed it up then its now kicking but its not turning on so we looked at the fuel pump is fine what could be the problem there is no code showing up
Why my car not starting it has gas and all on 2006 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2006 Dodge Charger Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($95 - 168) in Volga, WV
- Timing Belt Replacement ($516 - 652) in Saranac Lake, NY
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in White Rock, SC
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Borger, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($173 - 319) in Julesburg, CO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($333 - 431) in Florence, IN