My Dodge was not working at all when starting it lights and all are working but will not start it would not kick nothing first I was told its the battery so I removed it had it tested and its fine so we took the starter out and noticed a wire was cut so it was fixed closed it up then its now kicking but its not turning on so we looked at the fuel pump is fine what could be the problem there is no code showing up
Why my car not starting it has gas and all on 2006 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- Passenger window will roll down but not up.
- My driver side window will not go up I just rolled it down what can I do to get it up until I get to a shop in the morning
- I miswrote my question my Rpm go to about 5, but my speed isn't even past 60.
- My park lights stop working. I'v changed bulbs check fues and still wont work.
- Why is my car rattling when accelerating?