My Dodge was not working at all when starting it lights and all are working but will not start it would not kick nothing first I was told its the battery so I removed it had it tested and its fine so we took the starter out and noticed a wire was cut so it was fixed closed it up then its now kicking but its not turning on so we looked at the fuel pump is fine what could be the problem there is no code showing up
Why my car not starting it has gas and all on 2006 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- What do these codes mean, p2503 u1402? Had to have alternator replaced.
- How much should I expect to pay for rear right strut work?
- car turns over, wont start
- butso how do I hook the printer up if I have only 2 wires but the old one had 4
- I bought a 2007 D prongs how do I hook the two prong up to the four prong sensor