upon reaching operating temp. car iddle fluctuates between 0-1900rpm @ a stop, and takes too long to shift, and if i step harder on gas pedal takes too long to pick up speed.
why my car iddles and shift erratically upon reaching operating temperature? on 1996 Acura TL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Radio, nav, power mirrors, and dome lights aren't working can't find fuse
- I didn't mix the coolant before putting it into the car what should I do?
- Valve adjustment
- A/C QUIT WORKING...SYSTEM IS FULLY CHARGED...SHOP THINKS ITS CONTROL MODULE SU
- my bluetooth doesn't work, I say phone setup but it won't do anything, why?
1996 Acura TL Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Saint Elmo, AL
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Chadwicks, NY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($418 - 585) in Winston, NM
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($495 - 654) in Minster, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($299 - 795) in Damascus, AR
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($27 - 37) in Wyoming, WV