upon reaching operating temp. car iddle fluctuates between 0-1900rpm @ a stop, and takes too long to shift, and if i step harder on gas pedal takes too long to pick up speed.
why my car iddles and shift erratically upon reaching operating temperature? on 1996 Acura TL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Has anyone had problems with the cylinders misfiring coil problems
- From 0 to 30mph there is a rumble strip like feel.
- cost to replace dashboard lights - all lights are out
- I am having problem turning on the car, light is turning on on abs system ,
- Is the serpentine belt something common that tends to go at this cars age?
1996 Acura TL Estimates
- 127,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Saint Elmo, AL
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($168 - 247) in Chadwicks, NY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($157 - 303) in Winston, NM
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($221 - 318) in Minster, OH
- Rack & Pinion Assembly Replacement ($761 - 2,178) in Damascus, AR
- Door Lock Switch Replacement ($183 - 203) in Wyoming, WV