I took it in to have it checked and they told me water was dripping from the sunroof in to the car computer. I had the sunroof sealed and i still have the same problem. My car will not start up after it rains. Once it warms up outside the car runs good until it rains again
Why my car doesnt start when it rain. on 2006 Lincoln LS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.
- How do I change the air filter in my car.
- Why does the check electrical system come on every time I turn on my car.
- Why does the check engine light come on for a couple of days then turns off.