I took it in to have it checked and they told me water was dripping from the sunroof in to the car computer. I had the sunroof sealed and i still have the same problem. My car will not start up after it rains. Once it warms up outside the car runs good until it rains again
Why my car doesnt start when it rain. on 2006 Lincoln LS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Serpentine belt coming off alternator and tearing outside strand of belt off
- The engine is overheating and the car shut off.
- My heater blows cold air, what could the problem be
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.