last months i changed oil of my Cadillac DTS 2007.then I re set. but next morning it did not start then I connected my other car's battery to Cadillac DTS 2007's battery with jumper.after that Cadillac started. then my mechanic suggest me to changed the battery and i did. day before yesterday i did oil changed again and reset. but again same problem happened. this time my mechanic saying that there is no prob with battery. but why when i charge the battery its getting start. i can understand whats wrong with my car.pls help me.
why my car do not start on 2007 Cadillac DTS
Asked by for the 2007 Cadillac DTS
0 answersApril 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DTS Questions
- What would it cost to repair ate it all leak in the lower crank case?
- Where is located the crankshaft sensor on a 07 dts cadillac 4.6
- My Temperature Gauge stopped working. The vehicle runs fine. What is needed?
- what type of material used for upper oil pan gasket
- Where is my fuel filter lalso I my DIC telling me that my fuel is low @ 3/4 full
2007 Cadillac DTS Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($919 - $1,186) in Monticello, MS
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Wilderville, OR
- Spark Plug Replacement ($280 - $378) in Hoonah, AK
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($373 - $455) in Greenville, CA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($330 - $360) in North Carver, MA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($181 - $203) in Hopewell Junction, NY