last months i changed oil of my Cadillac DTS 2007.then I re set. but next morning it did not start then I connected my other car's battery to Cadillac DTS 2007's battery with jumper.after that Cadillac started. then my mechanic suggest me to changed the battery and i did. day before yesterday i did oil changed again and reset. but again same problem happened. this time my mechanic saying that there is no prob with battery. but why when i charge the battery its getting start. i can understand whats wrong with my car.pls help me.
why my car do not start on 2007 Cadillac DTS
0 answersApril 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DTS Questions
- Can the rear valve cover gasket be replace without lowering the engine
- Where is the fuel pump located& where's the fuse for it
- My car was driving fine yesterday I woke up this morning and it won't go into gear the shifter moves but the car won't drive in any gear any suggestions please
- My rear windows will not stay closed. I can roll them up, they simply roll back down. The front windows work fine. Is there a way to correct this problem?
- Need price on installation of Engine Mounts . 2010 dts w/145000 miles