I've tested the starter and the alternator out at the mechanic shop, but they said that it's working fine. I also changed the battery and still my car don't start.
Why my car do not start? on 1991 Buick LeSabre
1 answerJuly 07, 2011
1 answerFebruary 12, 2015
1 answerAugust 18, 2015
2 answersApril 19, 2016
1 answerJuly 08, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- how to remove resister for blower on 2003 Buick lesabre and replace with new one
- How can I disarm my 1997 buick lasabre alarm.? . It goes off randomly daily?
- Radiator is leaking from left tank how do you fix it
- Crackling/rattling sound coming from heater/cooling control buttons
- Car won't start no gas pressure good spark plugs what is this problem ???