I've tested the starter and the alternator out at the mechanic shop, but they said that it's working fine. I also changed the battery and still my car don't start.
Why my car do not start? on 1991 Buick LeSabre
1 answerJuly 07, 2011
1 answerFebruary 12, 2015
1 answerAugust 18, 2015
2 answersApril 19, 2016
1 answerJuly 08, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1991 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($175 - 424) in Fontanet, IN
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Pelion, SC
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($119 - 162) in Custer, WA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Otis, OR
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Lee, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($381 - 465) in Danevang, TX