I've tested the starter and the alternator out at the mechanic shop, but they said that it's working fine. I also changed the battery and still my car don't start.
Why my car do not start? on 1991 Buick LeSabre
1 answerJuly 07, 2011
1 answerFebruary 12, 2015
1 answerAugust 18, 2015
2 answersApril 19, 2016
1 answerJuly 08, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- do I have to replace the fuel pump sensor when replacing the fuel pump?
- Why does my battery keep running down after 3-4 days of not being started?
- ive replaced the ecm unit, where do you get the passcodes to reboot it ?
- what non metallic part in the eng lube. sys. fails in 125kmi. or more . causini
- the speedometer doesnt work correctly