my gas needle fluctuates on a daily basis and the bouncing happens most everytime i stop with mt foot on the brakes.
why my car burnin so much fuel? i stop at a stop sign da car is conts 2 bounce on 2000 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
- park works,reverse works fine ,neutral works,shifts into drive but won't go.....
- While pulling in my driveway my car shut off but it's self...changed the ignition and manifold...it had never done this before I took it to the dealer bc of the recall...and my car will not start back need help asap....ty
2000 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($294 - 407) in Harrison, MI
- Spark Plug Replacement ($177 - 242) in Bland, MO
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 233) in Mound, TX
- EGR Valve Replacement ($177 - 220) in Mancos, CO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($446 - 504) in Bluefield, WV
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Granger, MO