air conditioner blows cold air drivers side and warm air passenger side
why my air conditioning blows warm air passenger side on 2004 Dodge Ram 2500
0 answersJune 08, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- airconditioner quit working after being charged. The drivers side was working.
- Truck hesitates while accelerating when you first tried to take off also at idle the RPMs will go up and down
- there is two fuse boxes, ones inside and there is another one outside
- Why is my diesel truck Smoking and very little power?
- stalls out, usually more at over 55 MPG. no show on computer read.
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($159 - $219) in Schriever, LA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($398 - $570) in Aldie, VA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($490 - $731) in Elizabeth, LA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - $128) in Haines, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($267 - $320) in Carbon, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($220 - $261) in Valatie, NY