it blows warm air in the back but not the front
why my 2006 chevy uplander heater will not blow warm air out the front on 2006 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- does my car have an anti-thief device, trying to install auto starter
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
2006 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Otego, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($597 - 695) in La Plata, MD
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($397 - 555) in Little Falls, MN
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($251 - 308) in Collinsville, AL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($140 - 178) in Barlow, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($243 - 288) in Panola, TX