it blows warm air in the back but not the front
why my 2006 chevy uplander heater will not blow warm air out the front on 2006 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
2006 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Otego, NY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in La Plata, MD
- Brake Pad Replacement ($199 - 299) in Little Falls, MN
- 45,000 Mile Service ($114 - 167) in Collinsville, AL
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($105 - 160) in Barlow, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($124 - 184) in Panola, TX