i replace 4 guides on the timing chain, and put everytin back but wen i try to start the car, cracks but wont start,,, any sugestions??
why my 2002 xl7 wont start after i replace the timing chain guides on 2002 Suzuki XL-7
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki XL-7 Questions
- computer module 2 art engine '07 Suzuki xl7, does Suzuki have 2 program new one
- How do I check the power steering fluid levels and where is the dip stick at?
- Reset the computer and now the AWD is turned off traction control and abs light
- The sunroof won't close after we just opened it. There's nothing. What can I do?
- under the hood
2002 Suzuki XL-7 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($595 - 1,137) in Rebecca, GA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($151 - 208) in Hurtsboro, AL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($307 - 394) in Russell, KS
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in U S A F Academy, CO
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($305 - 321) in Alkol, WV
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Cottondale, AL