The gas hand and others seem to work but the speedometer doesn't.All might have a slight malfunction I don't know but the speedometer is not responding at all.
Why might my speedometer stop working? on 2007 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Where is the heater control value located on the coolant hoses
- Turn signal has rapid flashing on dash when left turn is selected bulb working
- My center console is severely damaged. How much to replace from middle to end?
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
2007 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Peebles, OH
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Onawa, IA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($200 - 273) in Clarksburg, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($260 - 297) in Malin, OR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($388 - 707) in Wing, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($115 - 138) in Albion, NY