if I TURN OFF ENGINEER NO WAY TURN ON
why light sensors star flashing, and needles move for one side to another,, on 2002 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
2002 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Goodman, MO
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - 150) in Smithfield, RI
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($456 - 601) in Dundee, OH
- 85,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Hagerhill, KY
- Instrument Cluster Replacement ($565 - 921) in Clearfield, UT
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($119 - 169) in Shawmut, ME