at a long stop light the the fuel gauge will go from full to empty. It happens all the time.
why isn't the fuel gauge working properly? on 2001 Buick Regal
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
2001 Buick Regal Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($231 - 476) in Bricelyn, MN
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($380 - 620) in Tunica, LA
- Brake Booster Replacement ($334 - 729) in Mayville, NY
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($236 - 328) in Peotone, IL
- Window Switch Replacement ($61 - 72) in Yulee, FL
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($521 - 907) in Kensington, OH