I have a 96 Acura TL 2.5 and I am having some problems. My parking lights (both front and rear) and interior/dashboard lights will not turn on when I turn the switch on. The headlights come on, the turn signals, hazards and reverse lights work and the brake light comes on when I apply the brake, but the parking tail lamps, side markers and the speedometer lights will not come on. Could someone please help me? Please?!
Why isn't my interior dash and parking lights not coming on in my Acura? on 1996 Acura TL
Asked by for the 1996 Acura TL
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Jim Taddei ,
August 29, 2011
The parking lights and dash back lighting are commonly on the same fuse. I would recommend you check your tail light fuse.
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- AM audio fades after 10min of warmup. Replacement radio did not solve problem.
- I jump started my car and radio won't work. My serial number is BA001669
- Where is the evap emission control vavle located on a 96 acura tl it wouldnt pas
- How do I get my radio code
- Radio, nav, power mirrors, and dome lights aren't working can't find fuse
1996 Acura TL Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($317 - $529) in Saint Elmo, AL
- Alternator Replacement ($321 - $608) in Chadwicks, NY
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($204 - $358) in Winston, NM
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($156 - $222) in Minster, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($635 - $862) in Damascus, AR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($181 - $226) in Wyoming, WV