While driving if I turn the steering wheel sharply to the left or right. I hear a strange noise coming from the passenger side dash area (like behind glove department). At the same time water starts pouring from underneath the glove department, on the passenger side front floor board. NOT just dripping but pouring! My carpet stays soaking wet? Happens everytime I drive and A\C is on???
Why is water pouring on the passenger side floor board, soaking my carpet? on 2004 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy
- How often should I get my oil changed?