While driving if I turn the steering wheel sharply to the left or right. I hear a strange noise coming from the passenger side dash area (like behind glove department). At the same time water starts pouring from underneath the glove department, on the passenger side front floor board. NOT just dripping but pouring! My carpet stays soaking wet? Happens everytime I drive and A\C is on???
Why is water pouring on the passenger side floor board, soaking my carpet? on 2004 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
- Why has my 2014 Camry SE 2.5L Automatic Transmission shifting into manual first?