While driving if I turn the steering wheel sharply to the left or right. I hear a strange noise coming from the passenger side dash area (like behind glove department). At the same time water starts pouring from underneath the glove department, on the passenger side front floor board. NOT just dripping but pouring! My carpet stays soaking wet? Happens everytime I drive and A\C is on???
Why is water pouring on the passenger side floor board, soaking my carpet? on 2004 Toyota Camry
Asked by for the 2004 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Why does my car make a motor boat like noise when I accelerate?
- Is oil consumption an problem with all vehicles or is it just a few vehicles???
- computer error code is P0560 when tested for showing check engine light on d-brd
- How do you check the transmission fluid in a 2017 Camry?
- There is a coolant leak. It is definitely from the cooling system.
2004 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($261 - $420) in Laveen, AZ
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($545 - $2,137) in Worland, WY
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($71 - $100) in Perrysville, OH
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($59 - $83) in Bridgehampton, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($270 - $454) in Placerville, CO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($599 - $915) in Redwood, MS