i have water in my oil what caused this and how do i stop that
why is water in my oil and what is the cheapest way to have it fixed on 1999 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
1999 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($115 - 150) in Scranton, SC
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($285 - 411) in Grand Blanc, MI
- AC Compressor Replacement ($579 - 714) in Red Oak, VA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Hagerman, NM
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($33 - 206) in Mulhall, OK
- Battery Cable Replacement ($72 - 202) in Deerton, MI