Just noticed that I have had to add oil more frequently this car has very low mileage considering its age. so I am wondering if the head gasket is going?
Why is there white smoke coming from oil pan when I add oil to car. on 1994 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
1994 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rocky Ford, CO
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($410 - 536) in Summit Lake, WI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($294 - 524) in Rayville, MO
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($1,016 - 1,258) in Tornillo, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($236 - 269) in Boaz, KY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($126 - 160) in Barton City, MI