Just noticed that I have had to add oil more frequently this car has very low mileage considering its age. so I am wondering if the head gasket is going?
Why is there white smoke coming from oil pan when I add oil to car. on 1994 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
1994 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rocky Ford, CO
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($161 - 287) in Summit Lake, WI
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($216 - 352) in Rayville, MO
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - 848) in Tornillo, TX
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 69) in Boaz, KY
- Window Switch Replacement ($117 - 217) in Barton City, MI