When I drive my car 30 miles or more the floorboard becomes soaked with water and I have no clue what to do for it. Any suggestions are appreciated
Why is there water on passenger floor boards on 2000 Chevrolet Tracker
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by goodguy,
July 28, 2013
if you have ac i would check to see if the drain hose is plugged if not your heater core could be leaking
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tracker Questions
- car starts ok but driving , its like somebody turns the key off, engine shut on and off , you can watch RPMs go up and down, sometime engine will just stop, you can restart right away, most of the time while its still rolling.
- how to disconnect lower arm from bottom of steering knuckle? passenger front
- Leaking brake fluid out of rear brake drum. Drum stuck on
- it has recently started a knocking sound in engine its not leaking any oil or anything what could it be??
- How much will it cost to repair u joints on this vehicle and why can I not shift out of park the button does not want to push in and do you know how much a blower motor resistor cost to have repaired and cost of repairs for the other questions I asked