It was checked by a mechanic and they claimed it was coming in under the hood next to the windshield. they claimed to have fixed it, but it still leaks in.
Why is there water coming into my vehicle under the dashboard and soaking my car on 2003 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
2003 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($143 - 203) in Snydertown, PA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($35 - 61) in Newberry Springs, CA
- 127,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Wolbach, NE
- 7,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Philipsburg, PA
- Spark Plugs Replacement ($78 - 215) in Briggsville, AR
- Horn Replacement ($127 - 140) in Gardendale, TX