It was checked by a mechanic and they claimed it was coming in under the hood next to the windshield. they claimed to have fixed it, but it still leaks in.
Why is there water coming into my vehicle under the dashboard and soaking my car on 2003 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2003 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($224 - 507) in Snydertown, PA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($495 - 769) in Newberry Springs, CA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($242 - 536) in Wolbach, NE
- 127,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Philipsburg, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($275 - 334) in Briggsville, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($413 - 700) in Gardendale, TX