It occurs when I turn right or left.
Why is there squeaking in my front wheels? on 2002 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2002 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($626 - 1,644) in Roy, MT
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($761 - 1,117) in New Providence, PA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - 1,141) in Climax, NY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($178 - 299) in Ninety Six, SC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($140 - 178) in Bonner, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($311 - 607) in West Burlington, IA