The heads have been change, theres no water on any of the dip sticks.
Why is there oil in my cooling system? on 2002 Kia Sportage
DI D THEY PRESSURE TEST YOUR HEADS FOR CRACKS?
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- My gas light came on put gas and engine light came on gas wont register
- Electrical problems
- My car is not shifting ..but when I use my manual. It goes ok
- Replaced tranny about 11/2 years ago.New one doing same as old did.I was told,by
- The horn does not work when it is really cold, like 20 degrees F or colder.
2002 Kia Sportage Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($449 - 580) in Shirley, IN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($174 - 205) in Kewanee, MO
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($268 - 323) in Brooklyn, MS
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Clay Springs, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($147 - 169) in Altoona, IA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($327 - 526) in South Union, KY