We have power and the clock works. We have checked the connections behind the radio and the fuse. All seem fine. When the problem started 8 months ago, the radio or CD would just cut out and go to static but would work again after restarting the car or some time passed. The working time got shorter and now no sound at all.
Why is there no sound using any radio settings FM, Aux, or CD? on 2008 Dodge Avenger
Asked by for the 2008 Dodge Avenger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- While pumping gas, I noticed ALL of my coolant flowing onto the ground.
- Changed thermostat had it radiator flushed diagnostics dn,still over heats
- Should my car remain running when my positive battery terminal is removed
- Why won't my window roll up?
- My car started freaking out and died,couldnt restart
2008 Dodge Avenger Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($162 - 207) in North Chili, NY
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($181 - 232) in Lanesboro, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($204 - 248) in Echo, UT
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($162 - 283) in Hardwick, VT
- Tire Rotate ($35 - 45) in Viborg, SD
- Tire Pressure Monitor Lamp Diagnosis ($26 - 34) in Colesburg, IA