The truck overheated. When I pulled the air filter out to pull the spark plugs I found coolant in the bottom of the box.
Why is there coolant in the air filter box?
on 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
1 answerFebruary 09, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- what kind of tool is required to tighten transmission housing extension bolts?
- coil pack keeps exploding
- Have to unhook positive post before starting to get a/c to work, If not it will
- I am leaking oil out of the part where the drive shaft connects to the rear end.
- why does my truck just stop running while driving?