The truck overheated. When I pulled the air filter out to pull the spark plugs I found coolant in the bottom of the box.
Why is there coolant in the air filter box?
on 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- What can be the problem with my 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 4.7 L
- What can be the problem with 02 dodge ram1500 4we 4.7L?
- Why is my check engine light on?
- total cost to replace the 2 transmission coolant lines ? Corrosion but no leak
- I need to know how to test the breaklight switch,cause I have no lights on the b
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($485 - 1,084) in Stanleytown, VA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($90 - 135) in Stambaugh, MI
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Conyngham, PA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($162 - 267) in Geneva, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($363 - 384) in Welaka, FL
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 78) in Vance, AL