The truck overheated. When I pulled the air filter out to pull the spark plugs I found coolant in the bottom of the box.
Why is there coolant in the air filter box?
on 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
1 answerFebruary 09, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.