I was changing the timing belt and the picture I found on the marks had a mark on the oil pump pulley
Why is there a timing mark on the oil pump pulley on 1998 Mazda B2500
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2500 Questions
- Stalled while 40mph won't start I can hear pump come on now what do I ck now?
- Does my vehicle have a cabin air flow filter?
- Engine has no power. Find myself going 50 downhill and 25 uphill. shakes at 65.
- hi, it starts with holding the gas pedal and runs but when letting off the gas it cuts off? any ideals?
- Truck won't start.
1998 Mazda B2500 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Boca Raton, FL
- 120,000 Mile Service ($226 - 350) in Kylertown, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($128 - 183) in Canyon, MN
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($123 - 170) in Steens, MS
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($351 - 646) in Putnam, IL
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($88 - 101) in Cheshire, CT