I was changing the timing belt and the picture I found on the marks had a mark on the oil pump pulley
Why is there a timing mark on the oil pump pulley on 1998 Mazda B2500
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2500 Questions
- Battery drains overnight and I do not know why. I just got a new battery
- My timing belt blew while going 20 mph. Chances that the engine is damaged?
- fuse for bright lights brights don't work
- Stalled while 40mph won't start I can hear pump come on now what do I ck now?
- Does my vehicle have a cabin air flow filter?
1998 Mazda B2500 Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Boca Raton, FL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($315 - $485) in Kylertown, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($233 - $297) in Canyon, MN
- EGR Valve Replacement ($163 - $229) in Steens, MS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($104 - $124) in Putnam, IL
- Horn Replacement ($99 - $116) in Cheshire, CT