my engine has a ticking sound when I am driving
why is there a ticking sound in my engine on 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2006 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($521 - 699) in Bellwood, NE
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Foster, OK
- Heater Core Replacement ($395 - 463) in Yatahey, NM
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($164 - 228) in Danville, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,054 - 1,092) in Chaska, MN
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($49 - 58) in Mentmore, NM