The truck is a 4WD and every now and then makes a growling noise when you start from a stop, but the noise halts if you take the time to flip the drivetrain into 4WD and back to 2WD. The sound appears to be coming from the front of the vehicle.
Why is there a loud growling noise when first moving from a stop on 2003 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- Why wont my truck go in reverse and is it struggling in 1st gear?
- Replaced windshield wiper motor and circuit board wipers stay in an up position
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
2003 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($262 - 436) in Frenchburg, KY
- 30,000 Mile Service ($526 - 739) in Pilot Station, AK
- 100,000 Mile Service ($347 - 483) in Gladeville, TN
- Fuel Filter Change ($77 - 178) in Coatesville, PA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Daly City, CA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($815 - 943) in Grand Coulee, WA