109k mileage. When shifting it feels like a kick almost, from stop to start sometimes not accelerating, when it does accelerate there is a sudden kick. Then between 30-40 mph shifting twice. Is this my transmission, or "normal" for this model?
Why is the transmission shifting more than once in a gear? on 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
- I have v6, leaks coolant to upper intake manifold how much to fix quoted 1300
- M y 2004 pontiac grandprix wiper blades dont stop in the parking position.
- What is fuel pressure psi
- What causes this?I have to push the gas peddle to the floor for the car to move
- My fuel line is leaking from the round thing built into the line how to fix it