my car started slowing down while I was driving two weeks ago after the check engine light came on . I checked all fluids and transmission fluid was low .I added one bottle of fluid ,but light stayed on, fluid leaked out even after three more bottles and light is still on.
why is the transmission fluid leaking from my car on 1999 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
1999 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($266 - 497) in Blountsville, AL
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($64 - 111) in Venice, IL
- AC Condenser Replacement ($428 - 502) in Midland, OR
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($180 - 220) in Finley, CA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($342 - 406) in Filer, ID
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,469 - 3,398) in Sand Springs, OK