It keeps coming on when I'm driving. I took it to Good Year and I replaced all 4 tires, put nitrogen on all 4, got a wheel allignment. I drove it and it still comes on. Any ideas?
why is the Tire Pressure Monitor System keeps coming on. on 2004 Mazda RX-8
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda RX-8 Questions
- My son has an RX8 that suddenly stopped starting. He had subwoofers pro installe
- Codes P2070 & P0410 lots of smoke from exhaust, how can i fix these?
- Car over heats, thermostat replaced, fluids flushed and still runs hot???
- Car dies at idle after reaching operating temperature
- Low RPM speed .cherry red catalytic converter not enough power to drive over 45m
2004 Mazda RX-8 Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($605 - $752) in Wilson, WI
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($87 - $160) in Thurmond, NC
- Brake Pad Replacement ($177 - $265) in Midway Park, NC
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($434 - $632) in Orient, NY
- Throttle Body Replacement ($799 - $833) in Marblemount, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($403 - $433) in Birchdale, MN