It keeps coming on when I'm driving. I took it to Good Year and I replaced all 4 tires, put nitrogen on all 4, got a wheel allignment. I drove it and it still comes on. Any ideas?
why is the Tire Pressure Monitor System keeps coming on. on 2004 Mazda RX-8
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda RX-8 Questions
- My son has an RX8 that suddenly stopped starting. He had subwoofers pro installe
- Codes P2070 & P0410 lots of smoke from exhaust, how can i fix these?
- How can i get my car to start again?!
- Car over heats, thermostat replaced, fluids flushed and still runs hot???
- Car dies at idle after reaching operating temperature
2004 Mazda RX-8 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Wilson, WI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($373 - 1,259) in Thurmond, NC
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Midway Park, NC
- 127,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Orient, NY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($835 - 896) in Marblemount, WA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Birchdale, MN