It keeps coming on when I'm driving. I took it to Good Year and I replaced all 4 tires, put nitrogen on all 4, got a wheel allignment. I drove it and it still comes on. Any ideas?
why is the Tire Pressure Monitor System keeps coming on. on 2004 Mazda RX-8
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda RX-8 Questions
- Car over heats, thermostat replaced, fluids flushed and still runs hot???
- Car dies at idle after reaching operating temperature
- Low RPM speed .cherry red catalytic converter not enough power to drive over 45m
- 2005 mazda rx8 misfire cylinder 1 very hard to start and shakes very bad.put it in drive and it shut off
- My rx-8 is actting up. I push on my gas and it doesnt go anywheres what can this be? I have it at a friends for now but we have no clue what can possibly be wrong with please help!